Happy New Year Everyone!
I hope 2019 is the best year for you all. I have plans to make it my best year as well.
I have decided on a few New Year’s Resolutions:
- To read through the entire Bible in a year
- To Bible Study a minimum of 4 times a week
- Build a stronger relationship with the LORD
- Get health – Exercise and change my diet. I plan on giving up caffeine (have started that one), Gluten, and Sugar
- Craft more – at least one to two times a week
- Take more day trips and photos
- To study, take and pass at least one certification
- To pay down debt and student loans
- Develop another revenue stream
They seem like a lot of goals, but I feel like I let 2018 go by without achieving anything. My health was questionable and I was so depressed. This year, I want to work towards as many goals as possible.
What ever your plans are for the new year, I hope you receive a blessed and wonderful 2019.